- Screened sandy loam soil.
- Reseeding, raising the grade of the lawn.
- Provides a good solid base, new beds and tree planting.
- Won’t run, best with Sod, lightest colour.
- Screened and shredded composted peat loam.
- No compost or manure mixed in.
- Top dressing lawns, top laid for flower beds
- Potting soil for indoor or outdoor plants.
- Will run with water.
- 75% Black, 25% Manure Compost.
- Top dressing lawns.
- Used in areas where there is a lot of natural sand.
- Same as Black but with compost
- 60% Black, 20% Manure Com., 20% Sandy Loam
- New garden construction, tree planting, burms, back fill.
- Used in areas that have a lot of clay.
- Heaviest soil and allows for excellent drainage.
- Most versatile and will not run.